- Top Dreams
Hospital - Meaning of Dream
Hospital in your dream may have both direct and indirect meanings. Mostly, it refers to your health state. Also, such a dream may show your attitude to people and theirs to you.
If you are in hospital in your dream, it is an alarm sign. It denotes that you’d better go to a doctor, especially if something has been disturbing you for a long time, but you attach little importance to it. It is possible that a doctor will prescribe some treatment. Grudge no money and time. Take your health state more seriously! Do your best to prevent a disease if it is still possible.
Leaving a hospital in your dream is a very good sign in real life. It signifies that you’ll recover soon. What you need is to follow your doctor’s prescriptions and not lose your heart. You’ll return to your usual stream of life as a healthy person very soon.
Visiting someone in hospital in your dream has several meanings:
- Your life will improve. The problems you have will be eliminated. You’ll be successful businessman/businesswoman. The difficulties with maintaining your family hearth will be unknown to you. Everything in your life will run like clockwork. Good for you! May you be wise enough not to spoil idyll.
- Somebody will ask you to help, and you won’t be able to refuse. Accept this request. Remember, that you can also be in some rough situation where you’ll need help.
- You feel compassion to someone in waking life; you want to alleviate his/her pains or sorrow, and you would if you knew how.
- You’ll regret about some of your decisions. After thorough analysis it’ll seem to you hasty and unreasonable.
- You’ll hear unpleasant news about a dear person.
If you are returning to a hospital where you’ve undergone a course of treatment, it is a bad luck. It foreshadows physical or mental impairment. Be very attentive to your state of health.
Being admitted to a hospital is an unfavorable sign. It cautions you against your ill-wishers who can weave a plot about you or make up a plan how to make you fail. Don’t pay attention to their unworthy behavior. Rise above them. Probably, they just envy. Don’t take their insults personally.