- Top Dreams
- Hot dog
|More about Dreams|
|Can a man control dreams?|
|13 Tips for a better sleep|
|Can a child die in a sleep?|
|What experts recommend to eat in the morning|
|How long can a man stay awake?|
|Sleep paralysis or “old hag” syndrome|
Wolf - Meaning of Dream
A wolf is a multilateral sign in your dream.
Seeing a wolf may have a meaning of:
- A strong and malicious evil-wisher or betrayer in your life. He/she is really dangerous and can hurt you and your family. Don’t underestimate him/her. It may save your family and welfare. Keep a weather eye open. Don’t fully trust even the closest friends and acquaintances. You cannot know where the danger is hidden.
- Loneliness. With the help of such a dream your subconsciousness tries to make you see what you don’t want to. For some reasons you’re deprived of live communication with people. You become more depressed as the days go by. As you know, depression can lead not only to psychic and psychological disorders but also to physical diseases. A person needs to socialize not only for his/her pleasure but also to be healthy in all aspects. When you find contact with people, you’ll see that all your other troubles will fade away with time.
- Avoiding troubles. A wolf in your dream symbolizes that by a happy chance possible difficulties will pass you by. All the same you must be ready to them, if any.
- Fear and negative emotions. Try to identify the source of fear and negative emotions in your waking life and find the way to overcome them. Then a wolf will leave your dreams (or will stand for something else). If a wolf is aggressive, it denotes that your fears of something are idle.
- You’re totally confident in your invulnerability. To be full of conceit is a negative trait of character. It can make you defenseless to tough life situations. Your enemies can take advantage of it. Being sure that nothing can crush you makes your reality perception seriously distorted. Come down to earth! You’ll achieve something only if you evaluate a current situation and your competence objectively.
- You may feel bad and suffer from some losses. Apply immediately to a doctor, if you feel that something is wrong with your health. Grudge no money and time to recover.
- You’ll have a fight with your evil-wisher. Don’t be afraid. Having finally cleared your complaints up, the conflict will probably sort itself.
If you’ve neutralized or killed a wolf in your dream, it signifies that you’ll overcome slyness and meanness of your ill-wishers. They won’t stand on the way of your happiness anymore (the same tells a dream in which you’re riding a wolf).